Thursday, September 25, 2008

Giraffe..? I say Giruffe.. =]

Yo.. =]

This is my fantastic blog.. about origins of dance and different styles from all around the world.
In all my posts I will be talking about different topics to do with dancing.. -from weird styles, to the history of the dance itself.

The reason why I choose this topic is because I adore dancing and thought it would be interesting to learn about and compare different styles of dance from all around the world.
Dance is found everywhere! The list of dance styles from all different countries is endless..From Disco to Salsa, everyone is bound to find a style that suits them, I decided to find out about weird, traditional, interesting or/and unusual styles from all around the world and to share them with you.. =]

It just proves that geography does affect dancing.

1 comment:

keegan said...

Dance is found every where.My niece is fond of salsa dance.she came across a versatile website with videos uploaded on salsa dance. it includes salsa dance for all the levels for beginners also.This was a good option for her to learn it at home.